Wednesday, July 15, 2015

70 More Days

Missionary (noun): Someone who leaves their family for a short period of time so that others may be with their families for eternity.


Dear Sister Holcomb: 
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Utah Salt Lake City mission.
 


My mission boundaries! It has actually gotten smaller, but I don't have an updated picture yet.

I report to the MTC on Sept 23!! Only 70 more days :) I am beyond excited and am so happy to be able to go to Salt Lake to preach God's gospel and to help teach people what it is that has blessed me so much and has made me so happy. 
I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet called of God and that he restored God's church back to the earth. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I have read it and have gained a testimony of it's truthfulness. This gospel has brought so much happiness into my life and I hope that if any of you are interested in learning about what I love so much and know to be true, that you will message me! Ask me anything! 
I am so thankful for the love and support I've gotten from all my family and friends. I know that leaving for a year and a half won't be easy, & I will miss you all so much, but I know that my mission is worth it and the time will go by faster than we all think. 
I love you all! Thank you so much to everyone who came to my house to see me open my call. This is one of the most important moments of my life and I was so blessed to be surrounded by the people I love. 
THE CHURCH IS TRUE!


No comments:

Post a Comment